CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

I HAVE INTERNET!!!!!!

yayyy... I need to pull a Ben though and tape all my wires so they're not right infront of my door... and get like ten jagillion surge protectors. how many things can you plug into one plug thingy safely? I don't know. but I think i'm going to find out soon.

I used to like shopping. Slightly dissapointed in Safeway... but the Berkeley Bowl... yayyy... its like...producegasm. I bought something called a Mango Nectarine.... it was super expensive.. but I had to try it. I didn't believe my mom when she said food was expensive.. uy. I know why she's said that. I blame it on the produce.

I shoudl be at practice. but I'll start going this up coming week once things get settled in.

2 comments:

Rabah said...

boobooooooooooofjiwenqigomeioqg.
:))

Mike said...

I just finished HP7, what did you think?