CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 20, 2007

I want to be able to pop and lock.

I just watched the movement showcase. and well.. yeah.. hip hop is so different from ballroom.. but it's legit in its own right.

I haven't updated in a long time. but... you know.. so it goes.

Recently I watched a movie 'Brick' with Joseph Gordon Levitt, and Noir goodness, with lines lifted straight from Hammett... and.. and... It's gotten into my top five movies.

There's a part in it where he says "you're the only thing I love" and just the concept of that. not even only person. being the sole vessel for the love of one human... who knows whether it was true or not for the character, but... just that thought. Do I want that? hardly... it's too intense for me. but still... some part of me wants it. but alas, such is the power of the movies.

I've the room to myself for the weekend. feels like March again.

2 comments:

Young said...

Why are you so cool?

Rabah said...

march was awesome.

you should do a little pop n lock while you swing..hahaaa. spice things up a bit. :)