CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Good God

so I'm setting up my dad's old laptop for me to take to Boston... and I realise I dont' know my username for this blog because I never have to sign in... so on the other computer, I sign out hoping its like hotmail and it stores the username... its not. thanks to my ingeniusness... I was able to figure it out.

I'm mad. I got the new foo fighters cd (in your honor) because it's awesome... and it's protected in a way that isn't compatible to itunes and my ipod. so basically i either have to carry around a cd player just for those cds -or my computer...if I try to copy it directly to itunes.. it sounds like I'm playing after I ran over the cds with a car on a gravel road. that's crap. They're such good cds too...

0 comments: