CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 17, 2005

cześć

I took down the other post because... well... I didn't yet know the resolution to my delemna.
Thanks to the irrationality of Lane and the persistence of my father, It was fixed in just a day. I am no longer suspended.
Lane is however still recieve that poop-smeared end of the stick (yes!) because other parents are continuing to complain about her, of which process I will help.
Europe was great despite abnormal stomach problems... nazis, awkwardosity with some kids, too much sound of music and waaay too much PDA.
good things included meeting agentinian troubadors in Berlin, Fanta, food, Prague, Salzburg, meeting Matt and Ned, Pow-wows on stairs with Yost, Francesco and Flo, among others.
I am free to spend my last week before eight weeks of movies, writing, noir, no curfew, and a bustling college town... B-town style...
I hope that the tea and crumpets will be running next week. I hope to see malorie's show, I hope to have a picture party, I hope to see most everyone... I think I taste a B.B.Q...

2 comments:

Special K said...

"What's a pow wow?"

"I don't know, but it involves a circle."

Triv said...

Ya I heard about the nazi that is Dr. Lane. I'm sorry about that, but I'm glad you still had fun! Enjoy this one week before college.