CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 19, 2005

:o)

A happy post this time. I realise I haven't been in a good mood lately. but hearing from old friends always makes my day.

The year's almost over and I don't know if I'm relied or extremely depressed. its the first year where I'm going to lose a lot of my friends, whereas graduation has never really affected me before. Hopefully you guys all come back for the breaks.. becuase I don't know if after next year my parents are gonna still live down here. It may be my last year to hang out, have tea (not that I'll be able to much this year) and all that jazz. I wish it weren't that way.

but I'm in a better mood. Yearbooks make me so sad.. and happy at the same time. I mean, its like a giant birthday card .. that's not on my birthday. This yer went by way too fast.

I'm sure many of you have mini crushes on people you dont' even know that well.. or people you only talk to occasionally. I realise how many I have. just little infatuations.. or people who just make you happy- I guess its because you dont' know all the bad stuff about them. Only semi-knowing people can sometimes be better than really knowing them.

I hope this was a more positive post. I'm not a depressed teenage-angst typeof person- i'm sure most of you guys know that. I just like to complain :o)

I bought my prom ticket today.. I guess that makes it official.. I wish my sisters were home so that I could have someone who knows what they're doing do my hair and make up.. I.. rather suck at it.

Today's been a good day. Off to memorize my crazy woman monologue.

oh. and my mom bought me an icecream maker.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is an ice cream maker? seriously, the last time i made ice cream was in 5th grade, and all i remember doing was rolling something around with sea salt and then sticking it in the freezer.