CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 22, 2005

le prom

I think that before prom and after prom were much better than prom. and as much as I enjoy dancing like a freak... because I can't dance. I wish Del or Kevin were there because they do enjoy dancing like freaks.. or at least they did two years ago.

I've had the biggest urge to reconnect with all of the friends I've lost. Like Christine, my best friend through elementary school. I still have her number in memory, and I doubt she's moved. I want to see Diana, and Kevin, and nat, and Del, and zwick... of whom I really only talk to Diana and Del anymore.

Afterprom was.. interesting. I hit my head... hard on the ice and that's just from me bneing stupid. but it was nice haning out with alliy and meeting connor... and haninging out with him all evening/morning.. and david. I'm glad I'm not a sumo wrestler.. it'd be hummilliating to be so fat that people have to help you up.
Red Rocks was awesome...Foote has good ideas. I wish I could always wake up early enough to watch the sunrise. i think I like them better than sunsets.

Prom was good closure for me. Even though I met new people... and didn't really hang out with my typical friends (after dinner) I think it made me think about a lot of things about who I am, what I really care about and who my friends are.

I'm still excited and sad for the summer. Everyone is a rockstar. I needed that night out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

prom sucked. the dance was so boring compared to the rest of the night. Dinner was pretty fun, after prom was too, after after prom was even cooler. the sunrise was amazing, just sitting there watching it rise. I wish i could do that every day. I hated going back home though. Around 9 AM i was so tired that i couldnt even think about staying up, except I didnt want to go to bed. I didnt want the awesome night to end. It was amazing.
-Vadim

Special K said...

Speaking of old ties, guess who I ran into at dinner. Kayla Emmoms, Kirsten Rodgers, some girl who obviously I knew but forgot as she initiated conversation with me, Amanda Wallace, Amanda Ehlenbeck and :drum roll: Amanda Johnson. There were other people but at first glance I didn't recognize any of them. It was a big group of them, kind of threw me off.