CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 09, 2005

"These are the best days of our lives"

last night was the best night of the year so far. it's rather nice hanging out with the people you wished you hung out with more.

Joe, Lauren, Malorie, Bonnie, Selina and I went to The Animation Show. It was awesome. some of the shorts I wasn't looking forward to were better than I expected and some of the ones I was looking forward to weren't as good.
I really want to watch the Meaning of Life again. And Fallen Art. Afterwards we went to Sonic. it was great and I didn't make sense-as always. The girl sitting in front of me had a "cool" hair cut. half of her head was shorn realy short, and the other half was in a bob... ah the things people do.

I thought things would start slowing down in April, when in fact they're rather speeding up. As summer draws nearer, I think i'm going to get more depressed about only being able to spend about a week with the leaving seniors.

I've been told I'm melancholy lately. I'm in a good mood, I hope it stays a while.

who's going to be on quarter system?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jeshri! im glad you had fun at the animation show cuz i had fun too! it was one of the best nights of the year, im glad we got to hang out again after so long. i think my favorite part of the euro trip is going to be hanging out with you and mal and lindsey and everyone. anywayyyy ill see you in psych!