CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 15, 2005

Older, but getting younger

I think it was one of my best birthdays. Lots of orange juice, goodcake, play-doh and the kings of all crayons. I love it.
Joe says I'm regressing as I get older... Roxy says her sister (who's nine) got the same things I did.. minus the food... maybe I never grew up. Maybe I don't want to grow up.
Time Is a funny thing, can't we just go back to the days when years were an eternity? I mean, when you're five.. a year is... 20% of your life. whereas when I'm fifty is only 2% of my life. Time goes faster. and it kind of sucks. Oh well. I think we have to beable to continue to enjoy things in a child like manner. Despite stress or whatever that comes along. we need to enjoy the past, and the future. Most importantly though. the present.
We'll always be looking for There. and when we get to it, we'll still be looking and we'll miss it.

0 comments: