CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 11, 2005

I think I'm at one of those points, where I'm reevaluating myself. Who my true friends are, how much I've been brainwashed, who I should rely on.. that sort of thing.
I recently made a pretty good mix, but this is the ultimate mix for now- i think the songs sufficiently explain how I feel now... both in lyrics, and in mood...

  1. The Big Sleep
  2. Konstantine
  3. What Went Wrong
  4. Bohemian Rhapsody
  5. I'll Make a Man out Of You
  6. Swords Crossed
  7. My Sundown
  8. Bubble Toes
  9. Holes to Heaven
  10. Every New Day
  11. Dandelions
  12. Take On Me
  13. Hey Jude
  14. Lucy in the Sky
  15. Magic Man
  16. Boys Don't Cry
  17. The Hero Dies in This One
  18. Holy is the Lord
  19. Power of Love
  20. I Dont' Wanna Miss A Thing
  21. Piano Man
  22. Come Away With Me
  23. Curbside Prophet
  24. 83
  25. Not Myself
  26. Three Simple Words
  27. Come on Eileen
  28. He's A Pirate
  29. How Could I fall In Love With You
  30. Here Comes Your Man
  31. American Kryptonite
  32. The End WIth You
  33. Two Coins
  34. Hey Girl
  35. Coalminer
  36. Its Oh So Quiet
  37. Sheet with Stars
  38. Let it Be
Time to get into the spiritual washing machine and clean my garbage out. I suck at knowing God these days. I blame myself.

2 comments:

Special K said...

Burn me a copy?

Or two considering how many songs there are.

My Friend said...

Yey Rhapsody