CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 20, 2005

ai\lfodabjkl

Sweet fucking Monkey Tuesdays. Aren't I more capable than most to manage my time? WOuldn't I know my own schedule best and know what the hell is 'most important to my future'? You know what I don't give a damn. Nothing that is on that friday or thursday is important enough that it'll screw up my life. I HATE the Youngest Child syndrome that my parents get.

Looks like there's one less person going to Ska is Dead.

I hadn't been excited to go to a concert since well... November 2003. And that fell through too- I'm not bitter...

3 comments:

Special K said...

To be honest, I haven't asked my mum if I can go yet... I don't want to hear no. Since it's a school night and my grades are starting to suck it up again... Want to see me angry? Me not being allowed to go. We'll sit and wallow together, with some Action Shot and MU330 CDs.

The Blog said...

What about the show on Friday night in Ft. Collins? Would you be allowed to go to that?

Anonymous said...

Truely unfortunate. I'll be sure to tell you all about how cool it was afterward... sucker.

-Chris