CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I"m really pissed

So pissed in fact that I'm tired.

Rubal's new roommate is stupid enough to put a half full water jug (the kind with the spigot) on my bed when he was moving a futon/entertainment set into my room. little do I know, over the course of a good 5 hours, the thing is leaking slowly onto my stuff, my floor and my mattress which is on my floor because my bed is the brokes.

So, I have a soaked mattress, and soaked carpet.

All they had to say was "oh.. sorry"

David did offer to punch them, or break their stuff in return.
what a hero.

I'm going to go sleep somewhere not wet.

2 comments:

nools said...

YOU SHOULD HAVE COME HERE.
THERE ARE BEDS. EMPTY, EMPTY BEDSSSSSS....

Sam Han said...

You should have let David sock them