CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 05, 2008

our frail deeds-- the last will wave good-bye.

I observed my last high school class today.

Things that I Need to Do by tomorrow:
1. Post colonial outline/send it to premnath
2. Read/Know what I am writing about for spanish.. possible presentation of ideas tomorrow

Basically that means reading about 200 pages of reading that I havent done yet... or i haven't done WELL yet. I'm scared.. and I'm too tired to concentrate on what is going on.

This week is hell.. and I'm just looking forward to Thursday 5pm when I'm done with all classes for this semester....

well ... then I have to finish all the ballroom work that I never finished (points budget and proposal and practice space for summer.. and fall.. and budgets.. and..)

and finalise my spanish paper with Marta.

more than ever.. focus and breathe.. focus and breathe.

I have a lot of Irises standing next to me from three different sources. I like the ones i got second best. I think this is the first time I've gotten flowers from a boy. :)

2 comments:

Rabah said...

yes, focus, yes, breathe. school = crap. you = able.
tell me later what the observation was, please.
lovesies

Special K said...

It's funny how the hope will bleed away, the citadels we build and fortify.

Good-Bye.

Alcohol. Flowers from boys.

Funny how things change.