CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

procratinate!

another essay... another blog post. yay procrastination. it's really hard to concentrate on something you're not quite invested in. or that you're not inspired for. I think i rely too much on my teachers to present texts in a way that become interesting to me, and therefore, I can only write essays on texts that I like.

I don't think i make any sense right now.

I wish i didn't have to write this paper so that I could spend more time with Rabah and we didn't have to do this vegging at home while she watches Adaptation and I write this essay. which should be motivation to work harder now so i don't do this all week. but so hard so hard.. and complaining again.

I"m ready for graham cracker cake, SF, Swing dancing, and home.

0 comments: