CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

:(/:)?

so apparantly I don't make a very good footall psychic... and all of the world cup jinxes are true... england can't get past the quarter... brazil can't win in europe.. le sigh....

poor argentina...

today i was listening to Cute without the E in the subway and I though of Lauren, Kaile and I (Yang was there too, but she didn't ko the words) singing like manics. I wanted to bust out on the subway... but... the korean people just write text messages on their ridiculously nice/expensive phones... or watch their minature satellite tvs.. and they'd just be like 'crazy american!' and kick me witht heir high heeled shoes.. well not really... but there'd be a lot of people staring.

I miss my car... it's really the only place where I can truly sing out without people looking at me funny,, or me disturbign them.

I'm forgetting english.. I was just about to spell crazy with a K.

Korean couples often have an item of matching clothing- maybe a ring... maybe the same pair of converse (worn in the same way) sometimes the whole freakin outfit... and yeah... yeah... it's obnoxious... that last one.

0 comments: